Friday 9 November 2018

Updating my blog - a new Gallery of images






Although I get a lot of positive feedback from people who enjoy reading my blog, which btw is absolutely heartwarming - thank you, I also blog for the benefits I gain personally in my own development as an artist. By regularly writing about my work it helps me to make sense of what on earth I am doing and where I may be going with it - which, believe me, is often not very clear otherwise.

By recording my thought processes and techniques I find it is helpful to look back on earlier projects to see how far I have progressed, what I have learned, or even what I had intended at the time. There are often ideas or projects that have slipped my mind so it is good to be able to jog my own memory banks back into action.

In doing a recent "refresh" of my blog, after quite a hiatus due to a particularly busy year, I have again found that despite search aids such as the Labels in the right-hand side bar, it is actually difficult to navigate back to particular posts, and that's knowing what posts I have written. I imagine its nigh on impossible for a visitor to find early blogs.

SO, I have now added a new "Gallery" page in the toolbar at the top of the page where you can scroll through images of most, but not quite all, of my works that I have exhibited over recent years. Links in the Headings will also take you to the relevant posts.

Another way to find possible posts is to simply type keywords into the Search field in the right hand side-bar although, again, this is not always very successful.



Thanks for visiting, 

feedback always welcomed 

and I hope you are able to discover 
some "new"old posts
hidden away 
in the far recesses 
of my blog.


Oh and keep an eye out for other changes I am currently working on 
- a whole new focus 
coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feedback or comments. Thanks for visiting! Please remember to credit tonihartillart.blogspot.com when sharing or using any of my images or information.