Saturday 2 November 2013

IMPressive IV - Selected Annual Print Exhibition, Nathan Homestead, Manurewa, South Auckland.




It was great to hear I had had three pieces of my printmaking work selected for the IMPressive IV Print Exhibition at Nathan Homestead. It runs from October 24th until November 17th, 2013.

The theme of this year's exhibition is Te Moana Nui a Kiwa, The Great Ocean of Kiwa (Kiwa is the ancestor and divine guardian of the far reaching ocean known universally as the Pacific.) A range of print practices are presented by a variety of artists' works that celebrate Aotearoa / New Zealand's affinity with the sea.

I gratefully acknowledge Nathan Homestead for providing the opportunity to exhibit alongside other more experienced printmakers and for the professional presentation of the exhibition. It was a treat to see my work so nicely presented.


My three works hanging in their own wee space.



"Ebb and Flow"
Woodblock on Voile

"Rockpool - Biding Time" - Drypoint
"Reveal" - Gelatine Monoprint

Wall label of works 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feedback or comments. Thanks for visiting! Please remember to credit tonihartillart.blogspot.com when sharing or using any of my images or information.