Monday 2 October 2017

Boundless - Printmaking Beyond the Frame - An update





A reminder that this show is still on at 

until 
26 November 2017.


I have not been able to see the exhibition in person yet as it has been down country but I hope to catch it when it travels to the Waikato Museum 4 May - 15 July, 2018. In the meantime I was given a copy of the beautiful catalogue for the exhibition, in the weekend. It is a wonderful record of the show and a chance to read more about each of the works. It also includes the introduction by selector Dr Carole Shepheard.









My 3D linocut rockpool "There Be Treasure" 
was selected to be in this show. 
You can read more about the process of making this, 
and the exhibition, 
in a previous blog HERE.




"There Be Treasure"
Linocut, Toni Hartill

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feedback or comments. Thanks for visiting! Please remember to credit tonihartillart.blogspot.com when sharing or using any of my images or information.