Monday 19 July 2021

The Big Idea feature article

 

 


 

Silence the ‘Shoulds’ in Your Head

"Top tips and advice on how to shake off the mental constraints 
that can hold your creativity hostage from an artist who refuses to be defined."
 
Written by Vicki Holder.
 
 
 
 
A while ago I was interviewed by Vicki Holder for The Big Idea website and TODAY the article has been published. Vicki managed to take my excessive blurble and compose it into a very well written piece. Who is this person she writes of?! Even I feel inspired! I could certainly do with taking some of my own advice sometimes.
.
All joking aside, I'm delighted and so grateful to Vicki and to The Big Idea!
Click link in title or go to: www.thebigidea.nz/stories/silence-the-shoulds-in-your-head
.
Great timing for this to be published now as I'm very nearly ready to share news of my upcoming exhibition as mentioned in the article, so stay tuned!
 
 
 ...
 
 In order to view this and other published articles about my work 
I have added a new button to my tool bar above.
 
 

 
 
Thanks for visiting!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feedback or comments. Thanks for visiting! Please remember to credit tonihartillart.blogspot.com when sharing or using any of my images or information.