Wednesday 18 October 2023

WAYMARKERS - Opening celebration!

 


Only a couple more weeks til I load up the car
and hit the road for Ōpunake!


Toni Hartill

Waymark: (Navigation) a symbol or signpost 
marking the route of a footpath




For the past 18 months or so I've been working towards 

a solo exhibition (my second) 

and a 6 week artist residency (my first!) 

at the beautiful fibre arts gallery owned by artist Viv Davy



From Out of the Blue Studio Gallery


Photo credit: from out of the blue studio gallery



The gallery is situated in the coastal township of Ōpunake, Taranaki, 

on Surf Highway 45, 

literally just a stone's throw from the mighty Tasman Ocean.


Join us for an opening celebration

Sunday 12th Nov 

1 - 3.30pm



* WAYMARKERS is open for viewing from

1pm on Thursday Nov 9th.




WAYMARKERS by Toni Hartill



PUBLIC PROGRAMME

I will be running workshops in folded structures, and offering demos and talks for visitors to the gallery. A full programme is yet to be finalized so visit the gallery website for updates.


Find out about WORKSHOPS updates here.



Although I will often be onsite in the studio or in the gallery, I will also be spending some time offsite visiting local artists, exploring the area and working on my artmaking so do phone ahead if you especially wish to catch up with me. 



From out of the Blue Studio Gallery
18 Halse Place, Opunake

Gallery hours: Thurs - Mon 1 - 5pm
or by appointment

Ph 021 407 424

viv@blacknosugar.com




Photo credits: from out of the blue studio gallery


ARTIST RESIDENCY opportunities 

at From out of the Blue Studio Gallery



CALL FOR ENTRY

opportunity to exhibit at

From out of the blue studio gallery




Work in progress by Toni Hartill



For more details about the gallery 

and my residency plans 

please visit my earlier blog post HERE.



Dioramas by Toni Hartill


I aim to post regularly about my progress  to 

InstagramFacebook

and hopefully also find time to provide updates here so

FOLLOW this blog 

by clicking the button in the top right corner 

of the side column.



SEE YOU THERE!

or

HERE!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feedback or comments. Thanks for visiting! Please remember to credit tonihartillart.blogspot.com when sharing or using any of my images or information.