Friday 26 July 2013

Kitchenalia Drawing


Having recently joined The Upstairs Gallery as a member I took the opportunity to enter a drawing in their Members Exhibition "Draw". It was a lovely bonus to see a red dot on my number when I turned up at the opening. To think, I almost chickened out of entering it.



I wanted to do something a little different from my previous work and I also wanted to do something that was likely to be different from other people's entries. Media used are brown paper, gesso, soft graphite pencil and found collage papers including a piece of red gift wrap, a scrap from the yellow pages phone book, the inside of an envelope for the blue of the ladle, old graph paper and scraps of an old ledger page for the jar.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feedback or comments. Thanks for visiting! Please remember to credit tonihartillart.blogspot.com when sharing or using any of my images or information.